Wednesday, April 28, 2010

beautiful girl

Im a beautiful girl because I believe I am.
I love to pamper myself, I love my physical attributes and somehow I find ways enhancing them, I love to dress up to play some make up, to exercise, to eat healthy foods and most especially to love myself unconditionally.

I know I can overcome all my insecurities because I already recognize it as one of my weaknesses.

I am fighting against it by thinking positively about myself, by improving myself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I am constantly evolving into someone I wanted to be for the longest time.

I am very determined of becoming her. I am inspired to change because I always look up to other single and independent girls who possessed captivating personalities and attractive physical features. I am eager to become one of them because of the thrill and the happiness I might experience.

Being beautiful is very meaningful when you are still young and free because there will be a lot of opportunities that will be knocking in your life unexpectedly and it will make you become confident about yourself and it will be easier for you to achieve the things you always wanted.

Nothing excites me than this for now. I feel like I am having a beautiful trip that after the trip I will gain memorable experience

No comments:

Post a Comment